- 1 cup creamy nut (I used cashews)
- 1/4 cup cold smoked sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/2 sun dried tomatoes
- 6 pitted dates
- water to cover
- leaves of choice, i used spinach, arugula and mustard greens
- 1/2 sweet onion
- 1 stick of celery
- 1 carrot
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 T balsamic vinegar
- 2 T soy sauce
- 1 T chipotle pepper
- 1 T lemon juice
- 1 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 T ground garlic powder (dehydrated)
- 2T ground onion powders (dehydrated)
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup water if needed.
1. place first list in bowl, cover with water and soak for 1/2 hour.
add everything but the yeast, and blend until creamy, then add yeast and blend again, add water if needed.
wash and dry your leaves of choice (if using kale or mustard greens, break up into bite size pieces and discard the vascular stems) and then coat the edges of a bowl with a thin layer of mixture. add a handful of leaves to the bowl and gently stir until leaves are all coated. place on a paraflexx sheet and pop in a dehydrator at 105 until brittle, 12-24hours. left over mixture can be stored in the fridge for up to 5 days.